2020-2021 Foster and Adoptive Parent Recruitment Campaign
"Stronger Families Together" is a call to action to recruit, prepare, and support foster and adoptive families based on the following principles:
- All children deserve to grow up in a family where they are loved and protected.
- Foster families are needed to care for children and support their families when they are experiencing challenges that cause the children to be unsafe.
- Encouragement, support, and services are needed for parents, kinship families, foster families, and adoptive families to provide the best care possible for children.
- Families are needed to provide children a safe, stable, and permanent forever family if they cannot return home.
- Governor Noem
- Department of Social Services
- South Dakota Kids Belong
- Tribal child welfare programs
- Foster and adoptive parents
- Foster care alumni
- Business leaders
- Municipal leaders
- Faith-based organizations
- Child placement agencies